Monday, January 11, 2010

Explore Talent Testimony

Explore Talent Models


 


Explore Talent knows that there is no arguing that the modeling industry is the most prestigious and glamorous of all industries. You get to wine and dine with some of the most powerful people in the fashion world, let alone tour and travel the entire world.  And of course, the most obvious perk, your face (and body) is plastered on billboards, magazines and in television commercials all around the world for anyone and everyone to see.  You become larger than life and I think that is the biggest attraction for why people become models. Explore Talent knows the hard work and dedication it takes to become a model. We see models come and go, but Explore Talent is determined to see Explore Talent models succeed.


Explore Talent has learned the process of picking a models, when designers, magazine editors and photographers start to explore talent models, they always go to the top agencies first to get their pick of the litter.  Explore Talent gets calls from talent agencies on a daily basis. So, to thrive in the modeling world of top fashion, it is important to try to become represented by a popular name agency. Explore Talent has connections to some of the best and prominent talent agencies around.  Of course you have to your resume to even be considered at one of the top agencies.  Your resume can simply be photo shoots that a professional photographer took of you in different styles and places. The Explore Talent website offers tools for you to submit yourself, your profile as well as other information to showcase your modeling talent.  The more diverse samples you provide, the better the chances you have to get representation because they will see a large selection of your modeling and that will help the agents get a clear idea how to market you to the top labels.


Explore Talent has helped numerous models get auditions. Explore Talent wants to satisfy our member, that is why we offer free membership to Explore Talent. Check out this Explore Talent testimony below!


 


Testimony


 


 


I got 4 jobs within 3 days !


 


View my website http://www.exploretalent.com/model_page.php?talentnum=413527


 


HI Explore Talent, my name is Erica Hamilton. I just want to say thank you for the many jobs I have recieved. I have been on the website for a short period of time and I am really pleased. I recently got a call from Juan Meet in Miami a new line of maternity clothing for a catalog. I was also contacted by cardwell talent for promotional modeling for the Nivea Event and future events. It does not stop there I was contacted by Talent Inc for Venus modeling promotion as well. Just when I thought that would stop I got a contract for International Shopping Headquarters for catalog work. Wow and it still does not stop I was also contacted by Cardwell promotions for the Discover promotional Modeling Event and future promotions. I have gotten these jobs over a period of three days. I look forward in the near future to audition for film and other jobs. I just want to say you have to stay motivated and postive and never give up on your dreams. I wont stop. I plan to stay active and take more jobs. "Thank You Explore Talent" You made it possible for me to acheive my goals, dreams and goal are possible just stay postive.


 


Sincerely,Erica Hamilto

No comments:

Post a Comment